Thursday, September 8, 2011

B is for Box Office

Box Office: an office (as in a theater) where tickets of admission are sold.
[According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary]

So this past summer I carried on a tradition started the summer before with my brother and friends, Trina and Garrett. This tradition is TNMN - or Tuesday Night Movie Night. Almost every Tuesday evening the four of us and occasionally some tag-alongs as well would head over to the Chakeres Celina Cinema 5. The best thing about TNMN and the reason for the tradition is that any seat and any showtime every Tuesday was only $4. It was perfect! Movies can get to be so expensive these days and in a small town, there isn't always that much to do. TNMN gave me and my friends a great way to get together and have a few laughs throughout the summertime.
The movies we all went to see were:

  • Bridesmaids
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 4
  • Bad Teacher
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
  • Horrible Bosses
  • The Change-up

There were obviously a few Tuesdays that we missed when I was busy with other different things. Though I am pretty sad that I wasn't able to see Cars 2, Friends With Benefits, Crazy Stupid Love or The Winnie the Pooh Movie. =) Yes, I'm a kid at heart and I loved that when I was little so it's fine. I think that my favorite movie from the summer was probably Bad Teacher though - so funny!
Give me some feedback and let me know what movie was your favorite from the summer and why??

-~- B.

No comments:

Post a Comment