Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The B List

Well hello to the curious readers who came to check out my blog!

If you've been here before, well then you know that I created this blog for a Social Media class and assignments for that. If this is the first time you've seen this, well now you know why it was initially started. [Check out some of my old posts if you'd like!] Basically I had to blog three times a week about various things, but since the class is over, I've decided to change things up and start posting again. My posts probably won't be nearly as frequent and the topics will be a little different too, but it's all going to reflect my life, my adventures, my thoughts and my perspective / outlook on life.

Feel free to comment. I'd love your feedback!   =)

-~- B.

1 comment:

  1. Brandy your site is adorable and so well put together!! I miss you lots, can't wait to see you in less than 2 months :) Good luck with everything <3

    ReplyDelete