Friday, July 1, 2011

B is for Boredom

Boredom: the state of being weary and restless through lack of interest.
[According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary]

So a few months ago I was hearing all this buzz about a site called StumbleUpon and I really wanted to know what all the hype was about, since you know, I like all things social media and whatnot. Well anyways I checked it out and basically you pick and choose a bunch of categories that you're interested in from their selection and click the [Stumble] button.
I love this site!! 
So if I ever happen to be super bored, like when there's nothing new on Facebook, I just head over to StumbleUpon and click away. It brings me all kinds of new material from these little unheard of websites with content that I want to see. I get all kinds of craft DIYs, quotes, articles on life and whatnot. Sometimes it'll even come up with some marketing things and tips for life after college or the real world and job searching tidbits. 
I think the reason that I like the site so much because the material is always new, and thats pretty refreshing since normally you just look at the same social site's feed with some occasional new pictures or whatever. It's great and I really recommend checking out StumbleUpon if you're looking for new things on the internet to keep yourself occupied.

-~- B.

No comments:

Post a Comment